Sunday, February 13, 2011

Alone?

So I feel like I am alone in this. Chantal is there but she has all sorts of stuff going on in her life and Joanie dissapeared for like 3 days, plus I want someone who is going to be sticking it out everyday with me. So right now Chantal is the one who is there with me and that is great, we kicked our own ass' at the gym last night, I hurt today and I am happy about it.  I am so upset though about a couple of things like all of the ditching, dissapearing and laziness. I have always felt that losing weight is not one of those things that can be cheated. I think that if you are fat and you don't work your ass off(literaly) than you will gain it back or never be happy, and struggle for the rest of your life. First of all, if you starve yourself sure you will lose weight and you will lose it fast but I promise, when you start eating again you will get fat. YOU WILL GET FAT! If you don't work out and strive to build muscle than you will look flabby as hell. If you think that losing weight will happen by you willing it too and then you stop for days at a time, you will not see results. AND if you go get gastric bypass, you can never eat the way you want again. For me, Im a foody and food is great it makes life sweet or salty or just plain fucking delicious, I would never be happy eating like an ounce of food that I dont even like. Also being true to yourself, your friends and family while losing weight is one of those things that should never change. If you make a commitment to losing it or losing it with someone than follow through on that shit. You are hurting the people that love you, and the people that support you. In the end, when it comes down to it, your real friends are the ones that will be there for you when you are stranded somewhere and need a ride, or are lost or you are in trouble. Your friends will never talk behind your back, your friends will never shit on you time and time again. Anything I can say behind someones back I can say to your face.  I just want everyone to know that I am commited to this, and if you ladies out there read this and need someone to talk to or to be a gym buddy or a diet buddy I will be there for you. I want you to e-mail or message me. I don't care where you live, how much you weigh or what is going on in your life, tell me and I will be here for you. I will never ditch you or ditch myself. I think the key to being a good weightloss buddy is staying ontrack yourself. I love this and I hate people that go back on things they have said, so trust me and I will trust you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment