Thursday, May 12, 2011

BAHH

So I just booked a flight home to Ontario, my GG just got moved to a private room, we all know what that means. So I have been kind of a wreck running around town getting the things I will need for my trip and trying to to break down. The thought of my GG dying scares me, she is my best friend and I love her so much(GG means great grama). I know she will go in the next six months but the doctors are saying it is sooner, hence my Saturday flight. I just found this news out this morning at 11:30 and I have only had one break down so far, in the most inconviant spot, a stop light. I was just waiting for the light to change, and this song called raymond came on and I just started crying, like gross full body cry. A random in the car next to me( a good looking random that is) asked me through my own window if I was ok. I was totally embaressed, and told him it was allergies LOL yeah allergies.

So needless to say I will be trying to post as often as I can from Ontario as I can, I'm not bringing my laptop because it is giagantic, and a liability. So yeah, I will keep you posted :)

Love you all

3 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip! I'm so sorry to hear about your GG :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear about your great grandma, you are in my thoughts and prayers. I just recently started following your blog, I too am on a weight loss journey and blog about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a safe trip and my thoughts are with your GG and your family!

    ReplyDelete