Saturday, January 21, 2012

updatee

SO I have finally come to terms with my first name and have switched everything over, don't be confused Keegan is my first name, Grace is my middle name and I have always liked it more. As I am getting older having a boy name as a girl seems awesome so I am going to love it because it is mine.

I have also started a new blog called Vegan Keegan, to talk about my life and veganness, and I will try to stick to weightloss here. for those of you who want to check out my new blog click thisss link

http://vegankeegan.blogspot.com/

Oh and Monday is still weighday so see you then!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I do like Keegan for a girl's name. My husband and I named our daughter Chase, we love it, and get a lot of compliments on her name. Best wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your name. I'm happy you're liking it now, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Keegan is a great name, it is unique and personally I love having a name that very few people have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously? I freaking LOVE that name and LOVE names that can be boy's names...like Sam and Ronnie and stuff....embrace it!

    ReplyDelete