Wednesday, March 23, 2011

run.blownose.run.blownose.run.blownose

Thats what happened today. Just as I thought I was out of the water I got sick again, but I said thats enough Im done sitting at home rotting. So I went to the gym and literally I would have to blow my nose every 40 seconds lol. After the gym I went to grocery store and bought orange juice and some more orange juice and that will be my staple vitamin c until I get healthy again damn it.

The part the sucks the most is that I am never sick but lately thats all I am. I have eight days before my girls weekend in Calgary and I had better be better by than. >:|

Thanks for letting me rant :)


BTW I want to do my first giveaway. I will be aquiring something awsome when I am in calgary next friday and I will go from there. I just want to show you guys how much I love you all and am so glad for your support.

4 comments:

  1. Aww, it sucks that you are sick but at least you got the motivation to go to the gym, that's great!

    Hope you're better by Calgary, and have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better! Thats really great that you were able to push through it and go to the gym!! Keep up the great work! I have always wanted to go to calgary that sounds awesome!! Hang in there and feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Calgary is so much fun, sexy cowboys, barely any taxes, it like a blast in a glass ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Urgh! I'm like that too. I swear I will have lost at least 50lbs after all the snot that's come out of my nose.

    I hope you feel better by the time you go away!

    ReplyDelete