Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunny day :)

Today was sunny and wonderful.

I have been making over my spare bedroom and I am super excited about it. However my my friend Mikey is probly moving into it in a month or so, so I wont get much pleasure out of it but I do like Mikey :)

I painted it Tiffany blue, white trim and when I get some more mooolah than I will be doing the floor in a dark wood, yay for pretty rooms.

I have a new favorite lunch, you wanna hear it? well Im going to tell you anyways. Onions, red, green and yellow peppers with chicken breast. I sometimes put it on a whole wheat wrap but I like it plain too. It is yummy, and it is low in caloric density. Also did I tell you that my ultimate goal is to be a personal trainer? Yeah it is. I want to help people love themselves and be happy. The only catch is that I have to help myself first lol. First food in the door I suppose seeing as I am doing that currently. I can't wait. Seeing as I love the gym now, I have alot more hope. I am still going with my interval training when I go back to gym tomorrow.

I have also decided that I will be putting up more pictures, I bought me a new camera a couple days ago so this will be a more eye appealing blog ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment