Monday, May 23, 2011

Motivation Monday!

So this weeks motivation of choice is-
My goal to be a personal trainer, I feel like that is one of my ultimate fitness goals, is being fit enough and knowledgable enough to be a personal trainer. The thought of helping someone else achieve their life-long, dreams and goals makes me a happy camper.



Also, I love hanging out at the gym, and if I could do that all the time that would be awsome :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note, I had a wonderful healthy breakfast this morning and I am feeling quite motivated today, you all should try motivation monday today, I swear it makes you happier.

I would like to put a HUGE thank you out there to everyone who reads my blog, because you guys have been a fantastic rock for me in my hardest times.

What motivates you all today?

1 comment:

  1. That is a fantastic goal! Being a personal trainer, would be hard at the same time, so it ill push you back... cause you will have people at all stages... and having to give pep talks... it would be so awesome to know you pushed them, to become healthier and supported them to be who they really truly were deep down inside... awesome!

    ReplyDelete