Friday, May 6, 2011

Second blog today, but I need to talk.

I noticed that I have maybe 3 pictures of me taken by someone other than me. I think when you are uncomfortable and how a low self esteem you don't allow someone the right to take your picture for fear it will look gross. That is how it is for me, so this weekend I am going to have Morgan take some pictures of me, and I am not going to delete them. Infact I am going to post them for the world to see. I don't care how fat I look, I need to see it. It is me, and I am fucking perfect. Plus I want to look back on this time and say - shit son- I was festively plump. That was my very small rant.

Love the crap out of all of you


4 comments:

  1. At my biggest, I thought I pulled off my size really well and I dressed well enough to cover the bad parts but seeing pictures definitely made me realize my "skinny outfit" was a joke. I'm glad I have those pictures now though because it definitely keeps me motivated and now it shows people how far I've come :)

    I totally get not letting people take pictures though. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have the balls to do this...good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taking lots of pics during your weight loss journey really helps keep you motivated! Good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am the same way with pictures- i either have to take it or have immediate power to delete. tragic. anyway, i like your blog and videos! please come see my blog someday, and enjoy the rest of your weekend. also, a champagne flight? amazing.

    ReplyDelete