Sunday, May 8, 2011

WOODPECKER

So basically I am going crazy, I have a woodpecker that likes to woodpeck the wall outside of my bedroom wall. I am soooooo annoyed. It is garunteed  that right at 9am the bugger will peck the crap out of my house. So I get out of bed, and bang the wall where he is and he stops. So I get back in bed, close my eyes and he starts up again. It is woodpeckery hell.

On a weight loss note, I have no changes right now. I plan on wieghing myself again when I am done my period for a good accurate reading.    See ya soon.

2 comments:

  1. I used to have a pigeon and her family outside my window that would coo EVERY morning at 5am. It drove me CRAZY!

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy a squirt gun and shoot water at him!!!

    ReplyDelete