Tuesday, August 9, 2011

first day dariy and gluten free!

Ok so day one is done. I atee...

Scrambled eggs and turkey bacon
home made sweet potato fries with olive oil, coarse salt and pepper
cucumbers, baby tomatoes, and three mini pepperoni( gluten free obv.)
a small steak with salt and pepper
one tablespoon of vegan chocolate peanut butter
1 cup so good chocolate "ice" cream

That was my day. I was grouchy and mean to everyone I saw, I also didn't go to the gym. I am not looking forward to weigh day tomorrow. I am going to weigh in but I am going to switch weigh day to Saturday because it makes more sense in my week. Alrighty I will talk to you beautiful people tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. You gotta do what you gotta do, but I guess I just feel compelled to comment that (I think) you are making an already difficult challenge (losing weight) even more challenging with these food restrictions.

    I understand you have the best intentions and your goal is overall health. I certainly don't want to discourage you in anyway. I am just saying, if ever you find it impossible to maintain the dairy & gluten restrictions, try not to also stumble on your calorie limits.

    Good luck. I truly hope it goes as you plan.

    ReplyDelete