Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Im tired. Can I die?

Ughhh circuts sucks. the should be nuff' said but you know me. I always elaborate. Joanie and I went to the gym tonight and decided to switch things up a bit, so I thought up this like bootcamp circut while I was at work, pitched it to her, she liked it so we set that shit up. IT SUCKED. It didnt suck in a didn't work way, it sucked in a Im fat and that shit hurt way. My thighs are still on fire and I am exhausted. I hate burpees so much. I think about burpees and I want to fall off a bridge but try doing them. When you weigh 300 pounds that shit is not fucking fun. OUCH. I will be sore tomorrow but thats ok, you wanna know why? Well I will tell you why, because I am going to do it all again tomorrow, because I am motivated, and I will not let this fat suit hold me down. In the words of Christina Aguilera "you can't hold me down", and in my words, "bitch".

No comments:

Post a Comment