Monday, March 14, 2011

Oh mama

Got back to the gymm yesterday and I had had such a fun time. I am determined to lose the rest of the weight I wanted to by april 1st. Went again today and once again had a good time. I have started interval training today, and it kicked my ass. I am very tired from it. I found though that with my regular hour on the eliptical machiene, I havent been sweating or getting my heart rate up without having to go really quickly and being uncomfortable. So I got on the treadmill and I did 30 seconds of running and 1 minute of walking and I loved it. I sweat like a pitcher of water, and I was proud lol. I feel like when I am sweating I am burning, I know sweating is good for you so let it sweat baby!

I did pretty ok on food today here is my food diary

2peices of whole wheat toast with non-hydroginated margerine

cheese string

two roast beef wraps with a LITTLE bit of mayo and lettuce ( yeah I couldnt help but have two)

a subway sub with turkey

8 blue menu cookies

and 4 litres of water..

ok so it wasnt that great. I am going to do way better tommorow. I think I am going to have salad for lunch or dinner, it would cut the carbs I have been downing. I lost one more pound :( only one but I guess I am proud.

4 comments:

  1. The hardest part of all this is the cutting out of carbs. They are such a weakness for me!

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interval training (running/walking) is really good aerobic exercise! Go you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you did a great job at the gym! Keep it up. I also find that the food is the hardest part, but I am sure that you will have that under control in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ran intervals yesterday--- and thought I was going to die.... lol Okay, fine--- I just got my butt whooped, but you get the idea. :)

    Sarah
    TheWeatheredWord.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete