Sunday, May 29, 2011

I think Im back on track

Finally I am back on track I think! I ate healthy yesterday and today. I feel great today and I hope that by the end of the week those five pounds I found in Ontario! I hope I hope I hope. I went to the gym today and yesterday as well, I had a good go and I am so happy to be back and getting to normal. Also I was walking through the grocery store today and it smelled so good, the smell of fresh summer peaches was so overwhelming. I had to buy some, so I did and I had peach and blackberry chunks on my pound cake and it was so yummy. I can not wait for it to stop raining here and just be summer. I want so badly to lay on the beach and bake in the sun(with alot of sunscreen on!) I love the summer and driving with the windows down playing summery songs and singing loudly. SUMMER WHERE ARE YOU!

4 comments:

  1. Summer isn't here either. Supposed to be partly cloudy today. Never even got a glimpse of the sun. Wore a sweatshirt to walk the dog. All I need is 70 degrees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but BC is beautiful. I am watching the Kelowna Osprey nest live cam. I like how you are doing the Chain of Pain. I want to hooray with you when you reach your goal. I have encountered so many blogs that have gone so far and I want to be there with the ones who have a ways to go like me. You are about my daughter's age and she is dieting with me, but no blogging. Both you and she are beauties and I know you are determined.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We jumped from rain right into summer. I don't think we even had Spring really. : ) It was well over 80 yesterday and it's supposed to be 95 here today. Good job on getting in your exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep! You're back on track. And those Ontario Pounds will be gone in NO time. :)

    ReplyDelete