Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Took some advice from some really smart people- you all.

Took some time for myself tonight- I walked to the gym for the first time and boy was it hot out I think I saw a mirage. I went to the gym and challenged myself, than I was walking home and got a call from a good friend of mine I call him "the prospector" because that is his job lol. So I walked to the Prospector's house and sat and talked with him for a long time and learned how to play the harmonica. He is a very good host and friend and I had alot of fun, he offered me wine and chocolates and all of those good things I love and I said no! OMG I SAID NO. I am so proud of myself for having will power, mind you I missed my normal time for dinner and I was hungry so I had one small homemade banana muffin and that was it other than water. I am so happy though that I went out and let myself have some fun. Thanks for the continuing support guys.

7 comments:

  1. Well done for resisting, not sure i'd have had that much will power x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is playing the harmonica the same thing where you live as it is here ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on the will power! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on making healthful choices and getting that exercise in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that sounds like a nice time. good job with your choices.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow awesome job! Them chocolates may look yummy but they are EVIL! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have crazy control girl!!

    ReplyDelete